In episode #20 I spill the beans about how to become a networking queen and dispel the myth that people are natural born networkers. Whether you are building a business, fundraising for a non-profit, or growing a ministry, networking is crucial for growth.
I will walk you through the logistics of networking and show you that it doesn't have to be overwhelming or daunting but can actually be fun.
Ten Things to Know About Networking:
1. Networking is crucial to growth and without growth, you are dying.
2. Build genuine relationships, not ones where you're only interested in how that relationship serves you.
3. Think about how you can serve this person.
4. Keep records and notes about people in the your organization system of choice.
5. Follow up with people and build your relationships deeper.
6. Attend both business and lifestyle networking events.
7. Network with intention and not just to socialize.
8. Poll your network about what they need and how you can serve them better.
9. Network across lines and connect members within your circle to one another.
10. Know that every conversation is a potential networking connection.
I love providing you guys with free business tips, and all I ask for in exchange is that you go write a review own iTunes, subscribe to the show, and share with all of your friends on all forms of social media!
You can find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thepowerprojectvlog/
and IG: @brandivoth
and TikTok https://vm.tiktok.com/4cCF4H/
Send me an email and let me know how your networking is going: email@example.com
Hi! I'm, Brandi, founder of The Power Project, and I'm so glad you're here! I have this crazy belief that we can all do anything we set our minds to! Sometimes, you just need to hear it from a stranger on the internet. But, we're not strangers anymore. We're friends now. Welcome Friend! I hope you find some inspiration, encouragement, and empowerment here.